It’s asparagus week!! Today, over on Periscope TV, I showed you how to store asparagus in the fridge to make it last up to 1 week. It’s a super easy trick that works well for parsley too. Check out the video here. Or click on any of the images below to watch.
If you already have some asparagus ready to go in the fridge, here are 5 recipes to kick off the week. Join me tomorrow as I demo a recipe that’s so easy it’s barely a recipe at all! But it’s seriously my favorite way to celebrate this lovely spring veg.
Asparagus Recipe Roundup (vegetarian):
- This Asparagus, Goat Cheese & Lemon Pasta recipe from Smitten Kitchen is a decadent dish to try
- AvoToast gets an upgrade with a few asparagus stalks thrown on in this simple yet stunning recipe from Heidi Swanson at 101 Cookbooks
- Who can resist a simply prepared dish like this one from Bon Appétit® Magazine with toasted pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds?
- If you eat eggs, this one’s for you. Ottolenghi doesn’t disappoint. The capers are a stroke of genius.
- And if you’d like to try your hand at pickling, check out this recipe from Putney Farm.
And there’s plenty more in store! Tune into my Periscope tomorrow & Wednesday for some of my very own asparagus recipes. Enjoy!